Do you believe in our mission and want to join our team? Now is you’re chance!
To apply send your resumes to [email protected].
We’re looking for:
For this role, ELEM seeks an individual to work approximately 5 hours a week, virtually, as a bookkeeper. The hours are flexible but must be available for a quarterly meeting with ELEM’s finance Committee.
Compensation: $20-$25 an hour/3-5 hour a week
The responsibilities of the bookkeeper are as follows:
· Verify, classify, and record data in QuickBooks
· Reconcile and process monthly statements and payments
· Create and maintain vendor files, and obtain W-9 for all new vendors
· Review all invoices for appropriate documentation
· Provide regular communications to management regarding the status of invoice payments/receiving reports
· Calculate and process changes to subscriptions
· Provide support for special projects like Worker’s Comp audits, work with benefit providers, audit field work and etc.
· Provide periodic reports and financial statements to the COO and finance team
· Attend quarterly Finance Committee Meeting
Experience and Qualifications:
· 3+ years of related work experience
· Solid understanding of bookkeeping and general accounting practices
· Expertise in QuickBooks Online and MS Excel
· Ability to quickly learn and master new concepts and systems
· Solid analytical, mathematical and research skills
· A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills
Part-Time Administrative Assistant
For this critical role, ELEM seeks a strong, high-energy and detail oriented Administrative Assistant. This individual will report to the COO and will work with the development and marketing team, to contribute to the overall success of the organization. This is a part-time, remote position.
Job Type: 20 hours a week
The responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant are as follows:
· Provide general support to the COO, Development and Marketing team
· Perform data entry in various systems (Donor Perfect, Constant Contact, Excel etc.) and maintain donor database.
· Assist with the development stewardship process for the organization, including solicitation letters, tracking gifts, event planning, thank you letters and more.
· Assist with event planning and attend all events and fundraisers.
· Maintain appointment schedules and calendars
· Schedule, coordinate and/or arranges meetings and appointments
· Email management
· Attend meetings and record minutes, as required
· Draft letters, memorandums, policies, manuals, forms, procedures, and other documents, as needed
· Prepares and edits presentation materials
· Manage expenses
· Answer office phone and takes messages
· Set up and maintain files and records which may contain confidential information
Experience and Requirements:
· 1-3 years of professional experience
· Interested in a long-term role with potential for growth
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· A passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
· Action-oriented, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach to day-to-day work and longer-term planning
· Detail oriented, strong organization and time management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects/priorities.
· Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people and with professionals at all levels within in the organization
· Ability to travel for occasional work events
Part-Time Marketing Associate:
For this critical role, ELEM seeks a strong, dynamic Marketing Associate who is capable of clearly articulating the convincing case for ELEM. As a key member of the team, you must be committed to the mission and goals of the organization and harness the many opportunities in which we can continue to communicate ELEM’s vision and impact. This is a part-time, remote position.
Job Type: 20 hours a week
The responsibilities of the Marketing Associate are as follows:
· Collaborate with team on branding ideas, promotional materials, and advertising.
· Support the Manager of Communication in establishing and evaluating a marketing strategy and plan.
· Write content and help manage all social media platforms.
· Promote brand awareness and seek collaborations.
· Manage content calendar and plan specific, innovative marketing campaigns.
· Work with Manager of Communications and Marketing Committee to develop marketing plans and programs for new and existing target markets.
· Update website content.
· Write and update all marketing materials.
Experience and Requirements:
· Excellent writing skills
· Excellent analytical skills
· A persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
· Attention to detail
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Time management and multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
· Proficient Hebrew skills and Israel experience is a plus
· Knowledge in WordPress
Part-Time Development Officer
For this critical role, ELEM seeks a strong, dynamic nonprofit fundraiser who is capable of clearly articulating the convincing case for ELEM and raising significant funds to further the organization’s mission in Israel. The fundraiser will be a persuasive communicator and an excellent team builder with volunteer leaders. S/he must be committed to the mission and goals of ELEM.
Job Type: Part-Time
We seek the following in a Fundraiser:
· A successful track record in identifying, cultivating and soliciting major donors.
· Experience in planning and executing fundraising campaigns for various target groups.
· A proactive, energetic, creative professional.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The responsibilities of the Fundraiser are as follows:
· Research, identify and cultivate major and mid-level donors.
· Build and maintain sponsor relationships
· Conduct face-to-face solicitation.
· Research potential new fundraising opportunities to reach donors of various demographics/ages.
· Cultivate corporate sponsorship of events, as appropriate.
· Cultivate relationships and steward.
· Craft ongoing communications between ELEM and donors, including letters, phone calls and event-specific follow-up.
· Proficiency in donor software, like Donor Perfect, to ensure proper tracking and follow-up.
· Fundraising – 6 years preferred
· Major gifts fundraising – 4 years preferred
· Bachelor’s degree required; graduate degree preferred